Mark Your Calendars!
Register now for South Georgia Growing Local 2016, Lowndes County, 6 February 2016!
- acebook, with events
- Update 22 January 2014: Farm Tours sold out! Talks still available: register now!
- Update 17 January 2014: Preliminary Schedule.
- Update 12 January 2014: Conference rate for lodging.
- Solar Farms –John S. Quarterman
Ham Curing –Derrick Dawson
- Grow Your Own Organic Small Fruits –Jerald Larson
Plenary: USDA & Rural Revitalization –Bryan Zulko, USDA
- House of Hope: Gardening for Recovery
Seed Saving by Janisse Ray
- Permaculture by Ben and Jennifer Vieth
Growers Tell All: A Conversation with Experienced South Georgia Growers about God-Given Talents and 150+ Years of Growing, moderated by Diane Howard
- From Fabulous Natural Fibers to Flamboyant Fabric: the craft and art of hand spinning and weaving –Amy Brown
Katahdin sheep –Hound River Farm
- 2014 General Assembly and Rural GA –Neill Herring
First olives harvested east of the Mississippi since the 1800′s –Georgia Olive Farms
- Multi-generational Growing –Gene Godfrey
- Door Yard Citrus at Loch Laurel Nursery
- Growing Backyard Chickens –Claudia Dunkley
Raisin’ Cane on Friday Farm Tour and in Growing Produce Magazine
- Location, Location, Location –Christine Hagen from the Hagen Homestead
Water Conservation –Marilyn Dye
- Honeybee Roulette: Gambling with our Future –Heather Davis
Bringing Nature Home –Beth Wiggins Grant
Growing up Growing –Maria Arambula
The five P’s of Grafting –Annie Barbas
For the Love of Herbs –O’Toole’s Herb Farm
- Yes, we can grow citrus in Georgia! –Marj Schneider
Florida Goats at South Georgia Growing Local 2014
- Update 2 January 2014: Or pay online (see buttons on right).
- Update 31 December 2013: Early registration extended to January 15, 2014!
- This and past conferences