Where: Barnes Healthcare Services
200 S Patterson St, Valdosta, GA 31601
When: 1-3PM Friday 15 July 2016
Here’s a list of what Gretchen will have for sale at reasonable prices:
- Okra: you won’t get it like this in a store
- Peppers: habanero, cayenne, etc.
- Eggplant: none of these vegetable have ever been sprayed with anything
- Red grits: ground locally from heirloom corn grown here
- Red corn flour: same corn, ground finer; great for cornbread
- Red Potatoes: small and large
- Cane syrup: a few bottles like you’ve never tasted before; pure cane grown here, carefully blended
If Gretchen doesn’t have it, Thelma probably will, so come on down for fresh vegetables!